· Ph.D (doing) under CUSAT University (Registered on 2020)
· M.Tech in Structural Engineering and Construction Management (Sree Narayana Gurukulam College of Engineering, Kadayiruppu)
· B.Tech in Civil Engineering (Toc H Institute of Science & Technology, Arakkunnam)
· Joined SCMS School of Engineering and Technology. Karukutty on 03-01-2022
· 5 years teaching experience (July 2016 to July 2021) in Cochin University College of Engineering, Kuttanad(CUSAT)
· 4 months industrial experience (May 2014 to Sep 2014) in ‘Gold Tower’ project for Crescent Contractors Pvt. Ltd., Kakkanad
· Concrete Technology
· Basic civil engineering
· Retrofitting and Rehabilitation of Structure
· Structural Analysis
· Flood Controlling
· Improvement of concrete strength
· Strengthening of RC beams
· ‘A Brief Review of Bund Protection Systems’ in International Conference on Recent Advances in Civil Engineering (ICRACE), July 2020
· ‘Strengthening of RC Beams using Wire Mesh- Epoxy Composite’ in International Journal of Science & Research, Vol. 5, Issue 8, August 2016.
· ‘Improvement of strength of concrete with partial replacement of coarse aggregate with coconut shell and coir fibres’ in IOSR Journal of Mechanical and Civil Engineering, Vol. 11, Issue 3, May-June 2014.
· ‘Coconut builds up sustainable structure’ in National Seminar on Green Environment, December 2013
Awards and Honours:
· Secured BEST PAPER AWARD for the paper entitled ‘Coconut builds up sustainable building’ presented in a National seminar on ‘Green Environment’, December 2013.
· Faculty consultant for CUCEK in concrete mix designing, material testing, cube testing, surveying works for several govt. and private sector agencies in past few years.
· Class coordinator of CUCEK B.Tech batch (2016 – 2020)
· Faculty coordinator of ‘UTKRAANTI 2018’ organized by Wingfotech Pvt. Ltd in association with NSSC-IIT Kharagpur
Technical Programmes Attended
· Participated in a online winter school on ‘Adaptive Management of Flood in Coastal Wetlands in the Context of a Changing Climate’ organized by IIT Bombay - KILA – CUCEK from 7 th to 13 th December 2020
· Participated in Faculty Development Program on ‘Current Scenario & Emerging Trends in Construction Management’ organized by Department of Civil Engineering, TocH Institute of Science & Technology, Arakkunnam from 27th July to 1st August 2020.
· Participated in Faculty Development Program on ‘Advanced Technologies in Infrastructure Development’ organized by Department of Civil Engineering, Easwari Engineering College, Chennai from 13th to 19th May 2020.
· Completed Faculty Development Programme on ‘Advanced Concrete Technology’ conducted by IIT Madras under NPTEL from July to Oct 2018
· Participated in the Training Program for Engineering College Teachers conducted by CUSAT from 3rd to 7th July 2018.
· Participated in the Short-Term Training Programme on “Outcome Based Education and Effective Teaching Methodologies” organized by Cochin University College of Engineering, Kuttanad from 16th to 26th April 2018.
· Participated in the Workshop on “Study of Total Station” organized by School of Engineering, CUSAT from 26th to 28th October 2016.
· Participated in the “strongest concrete contest” organized by UltraTech cement limited.
· Participated in Tekla structural workshop, November 2015
· Served as National Service Scheme (NSS) Student Volunteer during 2010 to 2014.